ROAD TRANSPORT OF:
- LOOSE SUGAR WITH TANK LORRIES
- SEMI-TRAILER CONTAINER LORRIES WITH POWER STEERING
- TRANSPORT OF PACKAGED PRODUCTS WITH ARTICULATED LORRIES.
The company has more than 80 tank lorries (volume capacity:58,000 litres) used only for the transport of loose sugar. It has 100 curtain side semi-trailers.
All the vehicles have:
- Health authorisation for the transport of food, issued by the competent local health authority
- Certificate stating tanks are washed with internal heat sterilisation
- Load sealing system
- Traceability of the product during transport, using a satellite tracking device installed on every vehicle.